If you’re looking for a job that will let you work from home then you may want to try transcription! Transcription is a job that needs very little experience, just a keyboard.
Acquiring a job as a transcriptionist can be a little tricky but it’s definitely worth it.
This blog will look at what you need to know to become a transcriptionist as well as detail some of the best jobs available to you.
1. Rev.com is one of the classic places to earn money transcribing, captioning or subtitling. With no limits on the number of projects you can claim, you can earn as much money as you want.
2. CrowdsurfWork.com is the perfect place for freelance transcriptionists to create video captions for deaf, hard of hearing and second language viewers. It’s free to sign-up, you’ll be paid instantly, and they offer several opportunities for growth and promotion.
3. Speechpad.com: With Speechpad, You are never required to work a certain number of hours and you can set your own schedule. You will be paid twice a week for the work you complete.
One of the cons of the Speechpad website however is that applications are often limited. They will close out applications seasonally whenever there are too many writers on the platform.
4. GoTranscript.com is an expanding web-based transcription and translation company that frequently has open transcription jobs. Their top earners make monthly earnings up to $1,215, and they pay up to $0.60 per audio or video minute.
What’s great about transcription jobs from home on GoTranscript is that you can work as much or as little as you want, whenever you want. All you need is a computer and an internet connection. And, you get to choose which jobs you want to transcribe. You’ll get paid via PayPal for all work completed, and you’ll receive regular feedback and learn from the rest of the team. So why not give it a try?
5. 3PlayMedia.com is looking for transcriptionists/editors to transcribe recorded audio and edit imperfect transcriptions using their proprietary internet-based software application. This is one of the highest-paying transcription sites on this list, definitely check it out!